Monday, February 8, 2010

How Does A Karate Gi Fit Why Doesn't My Karate Gi Fit?

Why doesn't my karate gi fit? - how does a karate gi fit

I recently started taking a vacation after three years of karate and has to buy a new uniform, because my new school uses a different color. IM, I bought the same size it had previously had, because they are not physically altered or developed. I have my uniform again and looks good and seems to be the right size. But I think we can do nothing without the top of the mountain and you get all distorted. I have tried to relate more freely and with more force, but it does not seem to judge the difference between the two companies. No idea what might happen, or how to solve the problem of IG riding? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Charcoal sunglasses belgian | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates