Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Havent Received The Title For My Car Yet IF A DEBT NO LONGER SHOWS ON MY CREDIT REPORT DOES THAT MEAN THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS HAS RUN OUT?

IF A DEBT NO LONGER SHOWS ON MY CREDIT REPORT DOES THAT MEAN THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS HAS RUN OUT? - i havent received the title for my car yet

In 1999 or early 2000, I made the mistake of signing friends for a woman to have a car with him, and promised that if you would not pay for it myself. and at the end of the story (shared), I bolted the car was reposessed and auctioned. My salary in 2001, are garnished, a loan for a car that has never been made available even to change jobs anyway staged next year and havent decorated since repaid. now check my credit report this account is overdue, and not even on my report. was there when I checked a couple of years, but when I checked the three main beurer (Experian, Equifax and TransUnion) last week to appear in any of them. Does this mean that the statute of limitations in it. I have a phone from a place thats been after for money, since I decorated my salary was threatening to take my salary, and again in asking if for any reason you do it, why the loan is still showing on my credit report gave contact information with other and gave them no telephone, where she worked, but never received his salary. everything they need to do, check the history of the car to see, it is registered and insured in your name, the title was his name, and every payment has been received from her was her name, why I bothered, by their

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if there is no involvement in this incident, more than 7 years will probably be in your file - if every time for any reason, if I receive a call, telling him that you know "nothing and hang

Anonymous said...

if there is no involvement in this incident, more than 7 years will probably be in your file - if every time for any reason, if I receive a call, telling him that you know "nothing and hang

Anonymous said...

if there is no involvement in this incident, more than 7 years will probably be in your file - if every time for any reason, if I receive a call, telling him that you know "nothing and hang

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Charcoal sunglasses belgian | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates