Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Menopause At 35 Years Old If I Started Menstruating At 16 (pretty Late), Does It Mean Menopause Will Start Later Too?

If I started menstruating at 16 (pretty late), does it mean menopause will start later too? - menopause at 35 years old

Perhaps this question is not known, but ...
I'm trying to get pregnant and 35 years.
They say when you are older than 35 years, your chances of getting pregnant, only 10%.
I wonder if I started 16 years menustruating later than average, this means that my chances of getting pregnant are greater than half of the 35-year-old woman?
And I'm going through menopause experience at an advanced age?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Charcoal sunglasses belgian | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates