Sunday, January 24, 2010

Neck Pain When Does Neck And Back Pain Start To Occur During Pregnancy?

When does neck and back pain start to occur during pregnancy? - neck pain

When present, the real neck and back pain often? I am almost one months pregnant and I woke up this morning, suffering the worst in my neck and back pain! I feel stiff and severe pain when I lower my head and neck or back to the front, even when I sit. Any woman who has experienced this type of back pain? If you have back pain and neck usually begin during pregnancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Charcoal sunglasses belgian | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates