Sunday, January 24, 2010

Travel Shaving Brush Travel Checklist?

Travel checklist? - travel shaving brush

I know that the Internet has many checklists, but I'm from New York and I'm going to Disney World.

received during the night and almost always forget something.

clotheswise I'm SET. I have an outfit for every night and every day. I have underwear, bras, socks, swimwear, cover-ups, sweatshirts, jackets, etc.. I also have shoes and slippers and all. (For 2 tapes)

toilitries every time .. I Deo ... Razer and shaving cream ... Soap ... Shampoo and Conditioner ... Toothbrush and toothpaste ... Brush .... Eye makeup remover .. .. astringent. Dryers and irons

I jewelers and packaging. my PSP and my camera and my cell phone .. and 3 chargers.

One can imagine that something has been lost or that I wear to Florida?

(I know you think I've lost everything, but probably soemthing)

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Charcoal sunglasses belgian | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates