Sunday, January 24, 2010

Orthopedic Walking Boot Is It Normal For Swelling To Occur Six Months After An Ankle Sprain?

Is it normal for swelling to occur six months after an ankle sprain? - orthopedic walking boot

I had a sprained ankle six months ago. The RE wrapped him in charge of a large and provided crutches. Two days later, my PCP gave me a bunch of walking (with a bubble of air) instead of crutches. Approximately two weeks later, I saw an orthopedic medical professionals and said nothing to physical therapy. He mentioned that I had weak ankles before the accident and has a simple surgical procedure to improve - after the disappearance of the swelling proposed. + Five months later, my ankle is still considerable swelling of the end of the day ... earlier, if I am quite active. I have an ankle on exercise and sporting activities ... but it still does hurt from time to time and do not feel stable. The orthopedists left me when I expressed my concerns and I see my PCP immediately, because it is a matter of acute care.

I am not asking for medical advice, rather than the appointment of a doctor - but no one was in a similar situation? What have you done? If the problem is w / or treatment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Charcoal sunglasses belgian | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates