Friday, January 29, 2010

Picture Of A Lump On Areola Lump On My Areola? Something To Be Worried About?

Lump on my areola? Something to be worried about? - picture of a lump on areola

I noticed a lump in my halo .. I am 21 years old, breast cancer in the family besides my mother. Aunt died of breast cancer, and another aunt had her uterus removed. Setting a bit hard, and it is as big as my nipples hard. Not sure if this can be dangerous ... I have examined, so to get a job waiting ahead of insurance. I have a photo here, if necessary, I covered my nipples .. lol but you can still have the package .. I had severe pain in my chest, I'm interested. If you have any questions, I am going into details and the answer instantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Charcoal sunglasses belgian | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates